Accelerated Flight Training ( A.F.T. ) Center
This company offers a variety of courses as follows:
- private pilot ( PPL )
- Instrument Rating ( IFR )
- commercial rating ( CPL )
- certified flight instructor ( CFI )
- certified Flight Instructor Instrument ( CFII )
- cabin class aircraft course
- flight review
- instrument proficiency course ( IPC )
Private pilot covers all fundamental knowledge and essential skills of aviation. This course is really important because it’s the basis of your training. Note that you don’t need to have any previous experience or specific training in order to take this course.
Instrument Rating is composed of maximum 3 flights per week each of them about 1.5 hours. Flight experts will teach you about the aircraft systems, weather, flight planning and so on. The goal of this course is to acquire the learning requisites of class and flight instruction, expertise and experience needed to obtain the Instrument class rating in a single-engine aircraft type (IR), or a multi-engine aircraft type (IR/ME). Keep in your mind that private pilot certificate is required to enter this class.
The necessary license that you should have to become an airline pilot is Commercial Rating Certificate. Undoubtedly, this is the the key to become an expert aviator. During this course, you will attain special level of proficiency that gives you a kind of striking competitive advantage. Actually, this course is the start to fly more powerful and more complex airplanes like Boeing and Airbus in the future. With this certificate, you are ready to pass any kinds of challenges that you are going to come up with in the future. Also, note that holding a Private Pilot Certificate with Instrument Rating is vital to enter this stage.
If you want to become a certified Flight Instructor, which is an initial step to be prepared for further improvements, you have to pass this course.
Most students who pass this course, can become instructors at this center which has two kinds of advantage:
- First gaining experience for the airlines,
- second be paid for teaching.
A.F.T. (Accelerated Flight Training) Center has developed a CFI initial program to contain the new FAA F.I.T.S based training. In order to strengthen your teaching knowledge, some kinds of Practical Test Standards are also considered. Besides,keep in mind that the prerequisite of this course is holding Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument Rating or having an ATP Certificate. Note that this course is intended for commercial airplane single engine land pilots.
Cabin Class Aircraft Course leads to a biennial Flight Review, an Instrument Proficiency Check, and a signoff that meets insurance. The well-expert instructors teach this course, and more importantly a dedicated teacher is considered for each flight.
Your instructor teaches you an organized combination of ground school and flight training. This course is consisted of aircraft systems, regulations and flight operations, both VFR and IFR, with special emphasis on emergency procedures.
Flight Review provides a structured guide to reviewing the regulations and advisory material you need to learn in order to complete the ground school of your flight review. This course includes four categories:
- Pilot( your responsibility as PIC),
- Aircraft(airworthiness, maintenance, and inspections),
- environment(airports, airspace, air traffic control, and weather),
- External pressures(decision-making and risk management).
The instrument proficiency course includes areas of operation and instrument tasks needed in the instrument rating practical test standards.
The following rules should be considered in this course:
- The instrument proficiency check must be in an aircraft which is in accordance with the aircraft category, in a flight simulator or flight training device that is representative of the aircraft category, or in a single-engine airplane or a glider,
- The instrument proficiency check has to be assessed by an examiner, an official chosen by U.S. Armed Forces to take the test,
- An official instructor,
- A person who is selected by the authorities to conduct instrument practical test.